In recent years, skateboarding’s popularity has skyrocketed as more and more individuals discover its thrills and possibilities. Likewise, necessitated the construction of ever-more-impressive skateparks has also seen its bloom.
However, finding professionals for the job isn’t as easy. Thus, to save you a load of your time we’ve compiled the 16 best skatepark designers and builders in the USA.
In this article, we will not only provide you with all the information you need to know about them. But also explain why they may be the best option for you. So, let’s not linger any longer and get started!
List of The Best Skatepark Designers And Builders
There are many skatepark builders in the United States, and their work can be seen throughout the world. We looked into some of the best skateboard designers online and listed the top 16 below.
01. Alltec Skateparks
Alltec Skateparks is a company that has been around since the early 1980s. Alltec is a company that specializes in building skateboard parks and skateparks.
The company has developed some of the most amazing skateboard parks, such as the W.H.O.W. in China, the world’s largest skatepark. Moreover, it is one of the most innovative and spectacular parks in the world.
Alltec has also developed other amazing parks, such as the Xtreme Park at Brooklyn Bridge Park, which is one of New York City’s newest attractions. Alltec is a company that has been around for many years and has had a hand in creating some of the best skateparks in the world.
- Owner / Constructor: Tim Altic
- Address: 504 Placer Rd, Po Box 504, Placerville, CO 81430
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 970.708.1462
- Website: www.alltecskateparks.com
- Opened: 1980s
02. American Ramp Company
The American Ramp Company is a skateboard company that has been around for over 22 years. The company is known for its high-quality and durable skateboard ramps.
They are also known for their innovative designs and for being one of the first companies to create a pro skateboard ramp.
If you are looking for a new ramp or need repairs done, you should visit the American Ramp Company website.
- Owner / Constructor: Nathan Bemo
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/ySwSbS3R87CfjnW87
- Address: 601 S Mckinley Ave, Joplin, MO 64801
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 417-206-6816
- Website: https://americanrampcompany.com/
- Surface: Concrete
- Opened: 1998
03. Architerra Group
Following that is a Denver-based design firm focusing on public infrastructure such as parks, trails, stadiums, and other open spaces. Dean Pearson, a Cornell University graduate, launched the firm in 1999.
The firm has been known to develop public open spaces, private stadiums, and restaurants in Denver and surrounding areas over the years.
They have also specialized in the construction of community parks, including skateparks, around the country. Moreover, including top-tier skateparks such as the City Centennial Park and the Denver Skate Park.
- Owner / Constructor: Dean Pearson
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/VXxaS3VyWfEfd5eF9
- Address: 5881 S Deframe St, Littleton, CO 80127
- Telephone: +1 303-948-0766
- Website: www.architerragroup.com
- Opened: 1999
04. California Skateparks
California Skateparks has been a fully integrated, full-service business. Their own skilled and enthusiastic hands design, engineer, and build projects for various clients from start to finish. They have constructed more than 500 skateparks across the continents of North and South America, Asia, Europe, Australia, and Africa.
They are honored to have received the trust of famous people, top brands in the industry, and professional athletes to build their private skateparks. From simple community skateparks in tiny towns to event-ready, greater skateparks, and competition venues, they operate on a range of scales.
- Owner / Constructor: Joseph Ciaglia
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/XrzxWQd9Lsv5HHfs6
- Address: 273 N. Benson Ave Upland, California, United States 91786
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (800) 227-5283
- Website: www.californiaskateparks.com
- Opened: 1998
05. Dreamland Skateparks
A group of skilled architects, skateboarders, and concrete artisans make up Dreamland Skateparks. Most of their personnel were born and raised in Oregon, and a sizable piece of their portfolio was also built here.
With 26 years of actual park construction experience, they have developed a crucial understanding of the best strategy for each unique project. They built the Burnside skatepark in 1990 using donated materials and contributed labor.
- Owner / Constructor: Mark Scott
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/NXP15pzq8JEkqBv87
- Address: 2150 SE HWY 101 PMB 384, Lincoln City, OR, United States, Oregon
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 503-577-9277
- Website: dreamlandskateparks.com
- Opened: 1990
06. Evergreen Skateparks
Evergreen Skate Parks is a company that takes the skateboarding experience to a whole new level. Evergreen Skate Parks’ website is designed to give the rider the information they need to learn how to skate and have fun on their board.
The website provides a detailed guide on getting started, a list of the different skateboard sizes, and a gallery of all the skateboards they offer.
The website also has an online store where you can purchase your new board or just find out more about Evergreen Skate Parks.
- Owner / Constructor: Billy and Catherine Coulon
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/jJoN8vcCx6tiewGQ7
- Address: 5327 SE 69th Ave, Portland, OR 97206
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1 503-804-1193
- Website: www.evergreenskateparks.com
- Opened: 2011
- Design / Build:
07. Grindline Skateparks
Grindline Skateparks is a company that has brought roller skating back to its roots. Started in the early 2000s by the late Mark Hubbard, Grindline is now one of the most popular places for kids and adults to skate.
The park is all about having fun with friends and family and offers a wide variety of activities for people of all ages to enjoy. With a diverse array of locations, Grindline Skateparks is expanding to cities across America.
- Owner / Constructor: Mark Hubbard
- Address: 4619 14th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98106
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 206-932-6414
- Website: grindline.com
- Surface: Concrete and Mixed
- Opened: 2002
08. Hardcore Skateparks
Hardcore Skateparks is a company that has been in the US since the late 90s. They have been around for so long because they have a team of experts in all aspects of skateboarding, from designing to manufacturing.
Hardcore has created an amazing variety of skateboards and accessories to meet the needs of all types of skateboarders. Hardcore’s commitment to quality and innovation has allowed them to remain at the top of its industry for more than 2 decades.
- Owner / Constructor
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/J7hnFBQ9M1mgkkKB6
- Address: 1410 VANTAGE COURT VISTA, CALIFORNIA 92081
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 909-949-1601
- Website: www.hardcoreskateparks.com
- Opened: 1998
09. Hoff Construction
Hoff Construction is an old and experienced skatepark design company you may find out there. Being in the industry for over 30 years, the company focuses on concrete-based structures throughout Colorado.
Opened in 1984; the owner, Greg Hoff, first started the company with only 5 employees. Now they are expanding their services as a full-service commercial construction company.
Having worked on skatepark projects such as Green Valley Ranch and Montbello Skate Park in Denver.
- Owner / Constructor: Greg Hoff
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/ygh9ndcgtfHWv46E8
- Address: 1815 West 12th St Loveland, CO 80537
- Email: miriam@hoffconstruction
- Telephone: 970-669-3255
- Website: http://hoffsite.com/
- Opened: 1984
10. Native Skateparks
Native Skateparks is a skatepark building firm owned and maintained by Quapaw/Osage people. Specializing in the design and construction of bespoke concrete skateparks.
Moreover, they are a national design/build firm specializing in creating high-quality concrete skateparks in and around Native American communities.
- Owner / Constructor: Quapaw/Osage
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/MkR1efRTvNZUFPtp7
- Address: Silverthorne, CO, US 80498
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +1 970-310-6454
- Website: https://www.nativeskateparks.com/
11. Phantom Concrete
Phantom Concrete is one of the most booming skatepark building companies in Colorado. They have completed about a billion projects in just 10 years of business. As the name suggests, the company specializes in concrete-based structures such as parks, trails, and other public and private spaces.
Moreover, this is a full-service company. Thus, they both designed and built anything from a backyard space to bigger establishments such as the Pathfinder Skatetrail in Aurora.
- Owner / Constructor: Chris Berry
- Location: https://maps.app.goo.gl/iiwGMvzsE6p6NNMi7
- Address: Colorado Springs, CO, United States, Colorado
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1 719-459-5673
- Website: phantomconcrete.com
- Opened: 2015
12. Pillar Design Studios
A landscape architecture company called Pillar Design Studios focuses on action sports design and planning, and construction.
Unlike any other “skatepark firm” on the market today, Pillar Design Studios adopts a unique approach to the design of its facilities.
Their goal is to provide facilities with unique site-specific designs that consider both the client’s preferences and the demands of the users.
Moreover, they also design a beautiful park that the entire neighborhood can use and enjoy
- Owner / Constructor: Brad Siedlecki
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/oW6AnvZxEJoe5tzZ6
- Address: 3501 N. Southport Ave, Chicago, IL 60657, US
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1 888-880-5112
- Website: http://www.pillardesignstudios.com
- Opened: 2006
13. Pivot Custom Skateparks
Pivot Custom Skateparks is a company that is changing the skateboarding world by making it more accessible and easier to enjoy. Pivot offers custom skateparks that are made in a way that makes them easy to use, safe, and fun.
With their innovative designs, they are changing the way people skateboard by making it more accessible to those who have never tried it before.
Their parks are made with a variety of materials, including wood, concrete, and steel, that make it possible for people of all ages and skill levels to have a fun time.
- Owner / Constructor: Nathan Bemo
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/tBPqdh5BQu1SRGxh9
- Address: 601 McKinley Ave Joplin, Missouri 64801
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 417-206-6816
- Website: https://pivotcustom.com/
- Opened: 2001
14. Site Design Group
Established in 1990, site design is a Chicago, Illinois-based firm that specializes in many designs and architecture of skateparks
Throughout the design process, they have gained recognition for their aptitude for conceptualizing and conveying novel design ideas and spatial experiences.
In Chicago, the US, and Asia, they offer expert design services to municipalities, businesses, institutions, and so on, with highly experienced architects and engineers.
- Owner / Constructor:
- Location: https://www.google.com/maps/place/888+S+Michigan+Ave+%231000,+Chicago,+IL+60605,+USA/
- Address: 888 S Michigan Ave Ste 1000, Chicago, IL 60605
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1 312-427-7240
- Website: www.site-design.com
- Opened: 1990
15. Spohn Ranch Skateparks
Spohn Ranch’s skatepark developers and skatepark construction workers have mastered a wide range of methods. Which are specific to constructing the highest-quality wheel-focused landscape.
It has become possible through 3 decades of city and county skatepark projects. Moreover, spanning the entire 40+ states, 15+ countries, and a variety of corporate clients, including Red Bull and Vans.
- Owner / Constructor: AARON SPOHN
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/Sxv7z4vkvBGp5dn86
- Address: 6824 S Centinela Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90230, The United States
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 1 626-330-5803
- Website: www.spohnranch.com
- Opened: 1989
16. Team Pain
Team Pain has consistently improved its approach throughout its existence to satisfy the demanding changing tastes of action sports aficionados.
As a result, the business has created skate parks made of poured-in-place concrete that are unparalleled in the sector. Since their staff comprises seasoned riders, they are committed to offering a distinctive and extremely specialized service.
- Owner / Constructor: Tim Payne
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/vMWS4wB7M2nLL3kK7
- Address: 890 Northern Way Ste D1, Winter Springs, FL 32708
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1 407-366-9221
- Website: https://teampain.com/
- Surface: Concrete
- Opened: 1997
To sum up, the 16 best skatepark designers and builders in the US demonstrate the extraordinary expertise and dedication that goes into producing world-class skateparks.
These firms are devoted to providing the greatest possible skating experience to riders of all abilities, from new ideas to excellent production processes.
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just getting started, or maybe just in it for the business. These skatepark designers and builders have the knowledge and experience to help you reach your heist for building the perfect skatepark!