Skating is a great way to remain fit, and skateboarders will love Daytona as a place to practice and enjoy their sport. So here I can provide you with an ultimate list of the best skate parks in Daytona Beach Florida
If you are stationed in Daytona Beach, Florida, then relax and study the article to decide the location for your upcoming skating activities.
Details of The Best Skate Parks in Daytona Beach
Florida towns enjoy having skate parks in their neighborhoods. Below find the most excellent skate parks in Daytona Florida
Bethune Point Park is a wonderful skateboard park for everyone, where all skating styles are welcome. Together with the recreation division of Daytona Beach skatepark was created and built by Spohn Ranch in 2009.
- A skater can gain momentum to cruise to any area of the park by using the “broken pyramid” structure
- The enormous kidney-shaped bowl has a feel that is very similar to an actual in-ground pool in a backyard
- Hubba, kickers, handrails, flat rails, ledges, a quarter pipe, and curbs are examples of obstacles
- Along with the HSAS Center, there are picnic tables, four baseball fields, and BBQ grills
- Concrete clamshell
- Before using the facility, skaters who are under 18 must have their guardians sign a waiver
- The park should not be made dirty by any kind of waste like plastic, paper, cans, etc.
Direction And Routes
The park is just a 12-minute drive from the Daytona International Airport. Take east via WInternational Speedway Blvd. Then take a right onto S Ridgewood Ave. The park will be on your right onto Bellevue Ave. // Skateparks In Las Vegas, Nevada //
|Address||15 Fremont Ct, Daytona Beach, FL 32114, United States|
|Website||Facilities • Daytona Beach, FL • CivicEngage|
|Riding Type||Skateboards, BMX bikes, In-Line skates|
|Skate Hours||Every day from 7:30 am to 9:30 pm|
|Number of participants||Up to 80 at a time|
|Size||16000 sq. ft|
|Design / Build||Spohn Rach|
|Type of Skatepark||Indoor|
The South Daytona Community Center Jericho (SFC Jericho) is a skatepark & youth center that strives to be a positive force and resource for the entirety of Central Florida. SFC Jericho Skatepark was acquired from Stone Edge Skate Park with several skating facilities like kickers, handrails, flat rails, ledges, quarter pipes, etc.
- Large area to accommodate skateboarders
- Obstacles like kickers, handrails, flat rails, ledges, and a quarter pipe are available
- Open for all ages and experience
- No food or beverage from outside is permitted inside the building
- Skaters are prohibited from skating recklessly, weaving or playing tag, or endangering their own or others’ safety
Direction And Routes
From Living Legends of Auto Racing in south Daytona, the park is just a 3-minute straight drive to the north via S Ridgewood Ave. You have to take a U-turn near Southern Comfort HVAC. the park will be on your right then. // Skateparks In Albuquerque, New Mexico //
|Address||1848 S Ridgewood Ave South Daytona, FL 32119|
|Riding Type||Skateboards, BMX Bikes, and Scooters|
|Skate Hours||Tuesday- Friday: 4 pm to 8 pm, Saturday: 10 am to 8 pm|
|Number of participants||Up to 100 at a time|
|Size||21000 sq. ft|
|Design / Build||Jericho Design Group|
|Type of Skatepark||Outdoor|
Skateboarders in Daytona, Florida, are fortunate to have access to a variety of top-notch skateparks with a variety of features.
We’ve provided you with the ultimate list of Daytona Beach, Florida skate parks. I suggest that if you wish to skate, you should go to Bethune Point Park. Because it is one of Phoenix’s largest and most feature-rich skateparks, this venue was chosen.